Licensing

Dear All,
            I am using a few classes (MD4,MD5, ArcFour and related factories) from this project , is it possible to copy them (with license intact and no modifications) to my own source tree ? Does Guile permit that ? It mentions so on the license page, but I just want to be sure. It would reduce the dependency by one for me. I am not much of a legal guy so I really do not know :( ...

Thanks for reading and any help,
best regards,
Vikram