Re: Classpath 0.98

Andrew John Hughes wrote:
Dear all,

I think it's about time we started to consider another (major)
release.  My personal wishlist of things to finish for this release
is:

* java.util.regex 1.6 support
* java.util.Scanner import (dependent on the above)
* import of javax.activation

Another possibility is to also import gjdoc; our options there are:

* Add GJDoc for 0.98
* Add GJDoc post-release (ending up in 0.99)
* Don't add it at all

It would obviously be an optional build.

Does anyone have any other suggestions for things that should make this release?
Please highlight any regressions you know of as well.  PR36199 that
twisti just filed seems like it should be fixed, for example.

Thanks,
It'd be great if SPEC jvm 2008 were known to run. There are issues on Cacao and Jikes RVM related to Classpath.

Thanks,
Ian