brandweg hacking session on friday

hi all,

so, since a couple of us want to get some development done on Friday, I wanted to ask around who's coming and when, so please reply when you'll be around on Friday, if you're interested in poking around at making this merge work out. That's how we'll figure out time.

There are two easy options for locations:

a) squatting in someone's hotel (rooms) for a few hours (mhm, wifi!)
b) taking over a cafe downtown and doing the work there (mhm, waffles!)

or a combination of both (wifi & waffles!).

Preferences, ideas, etc?

fire away,
dalibor topic