Gnu-Classpath on StrongARM

Hello,

I would like to install the actual GNU-Classpath 0.96.1 on a StrongARM machine, running with Debian. I hope to be able then to use it without problems together with the JamVM 1.4.5, and also to make use of new features like annotations and generics. First of all, where can I download the correct 0.96.1 package? The download link on the official GNU CP page seems to be broken: after a klick on the download link, I get a "550 Failed to change directory" alert. Similarly I've tried to install the 0.95 version on the ARM machine, since it seems also to support 1.5 generics and annotations. But, unfortunatelly I get the following error message:

/usr/bin/ecj -1.5 -warn:-deprecation,serial,typeHiding,unchecked,unused,varargsCast -proceedOnError -bootclasspath '' -classpath ../vm/reference:..:../external/w3c_dom:../external/sax:../external/relaxngDatatype:../external/jsr166:.:: -d . @classes
  <<No stacktrace available>>
  <<No stacktrace available>>

Does anyone have an idea what goes wrong here?
Thank you for any help in advance!

Vladimir