Re: special zero-length 'gnu.gcj.gcj-compiled' attribute ???

Hi Luigi,
although GCJ uses GNU Classpath you are not supposed to compile it
separately. The GCC tarball already includes a snapshot of Classpath
which is modified slightly to fit to GCJ's requirements.

If you compile gcj correctly it will bring its own 'Classpath' (named
libgcj) and uses that at runtime.

Regards
Robert