Re: javax.management woes, again

Andrew John Hughes writes:
 > On Wednesday 02 May 2007 17:15, Andrew Haley wrote:
 > > This is an FYI regarding javax.management in Fedora 7.  Comments from
 > > Classpath hackers welcome...

 > Thanks for fixing this.  I don't see a mention of the notification in the
 > online API which is, I guess, why I missed it.

The "official" javadoc for javax.management seems in general rather
thin, and the registerMBean entry doesn't mention sending
notifications.  However, the javadoc for
javax.management.MBeanServerDelegate says

       public class MBeanServerNotification
       Represents the MBean server from the management point of
       view. The MBeanServerDelegate MBean emits the
       MBeanServerNotifications when an MBean is
       registered/unregistered in the MBean server.

so it is documented, kinda-sorta.  Just not where it actually should
be.  :-)

Andrew.