Re: gnome-list Digest, Vol 91, Issue 21 Item 1

Although I need to spend time with the new desktop environments I am mighty relieved that Mandriva 2011.0 for one is allowing us Gnome 2.3x

I too have been with this for many years (from an early RedHat) and am very happy with it.

Of course somebody will reinvent the wheel and provide with a feature rich DE in place of Gnome but I have yet to see it. And yes, I think I am reasonably open-minded.