Re: gnu m4 configure

--- In gimpwin-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Michael Schumacher"
<schumaml@...> wrote:

> > Von: "Howard Larson" <hblarson43@...>
>
> > Something has gone wrong then.  I have MinGW installed and the
> > configure script in m4 found it but complains the compiler cannot
> > create executables.  I will have to investigate further, but if you
> > have any ideas to share, I would appreciate hearing them.
>
> Why are you trying to build m4, btw?
>

> Michael
> --
> Ist Ihr Browser Vista-kompatibel? Jetzt die neuesten
> Browser-Versionen downloaden: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/browser

Good question.  I am only doing it because autoconf configure
complained it couldn't find m4.  I am beginning to think I am going
round in circles.  I was able to get hugin build capability up and
running in a fraction of the time spent on this so far.  And, all I set
out to do was build a plugin.  Comical, isn't it?

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)