Re: New User Needs Help

Get Anna's book.

George Gerhold
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: j_bee_r
  To: gimpwin-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Monday, July 28, 2008 2:16 PM
  Subject:  New User Needs Help

  Hello Everyone:

  I just joined this group because I want to learn how to use GIMP on my
  PC. Unfortunately most of the tutorials I have come across are not
  specific enough to the version of GIMP I am using (2.4.6).

  The tutorials seem to align with earlier versions. Can anyone point to
  tutorials specific to the Windows version of GIMP 2.4.6 that I am
  using? Is there a beginner SIG that I might be able to join or a
  better place for me to start?

  Thank you for your help and consideration.

  Jeff

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: