Re: WAS:-image scale and print issue with gimp win 2.4.6.-NOW PS Plugin problems

Of course you are correct my friend...the version is 2.4.6, not 2.6.

I did as you suggested, and found that the GIMP plugin directory was
selected incorrectly; since I only have one PS plugin I care about, it
worked perfectly after copying that folder and content to C:\Program
Files\GIMP-2.0\lib\gimp\2.0\plug-ins\optikVerveLabs and eliminating
the incorrect path to Adobe.

Thanks!

> As example "... since upgrading to GIMP 2.6"...Is impossible update to
> 2.6 since is not yes released, you may have updated to 2.4.6 (or to
> 2.5.x but that is less luckily)
>
> Then you may better take a screenshoot or however copy the the error
> message.
> Even better may be start gimp from command line (is not complex only
> at least on my pc  the prompt "gimp" do no work ,instead you have to
> write the path for gimp.exe ...and press enter, that is it  ) and then
> copy the console output
>
> I will suggest to
> 1
> move away in a back up folder all your ps plugins but not pspi exe 2
>  try again, you still get error messages?
> 3
> If not move back your ps plugin ... if not one by one at least in very
> little group each time reload gimp
>
> 4that will help to locate any incompatible plugin, that you should
> move permanently away
>
> A single incompatible ps plugin may not only issues a lot of
> disturbing warning but even crash pspi, if so no other PS plugin will
> work,even if they will remain visible in the menu
>
> (that happens seldom...but seldom if you have a dozen of PS plugin
>
>   become probable if you have more then hundred
>  and almost certain if you have even more )
>
> Anyway better if you

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: