Re: image scale and print issue with gimp win 2.4.6...

I keep a 'legacy' copy of Photoshop 6.0 for printing and scaling.

I should probably start a new post, but since upgrading to GIMP 2.6 my
PSPI.exe fails to load; it crashes on startup with multiple missing
DLL errors. Of course I populated the correct directories with
multiple requested DLL's, but still no go. So no Photoshop plugins for
the GIMP. (I really miss the lovely and gracious optikVerve Labs'
Virtual Photographer).

Another reason to keep the old pshop warhorse at the ready...

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)