  From: mmdm2000
  To: gimpwin-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, June 12, 2008 1:14 AM
  Subject:  Re: Task Bar real-estate

  Thanks for posting the Deweirdifyer link. Just having a background
  window behind the others will help me. I find seeing the stuff on my
  desktop between all the Gimp windows really distracting. Do you happen
  to know if this plugin works with Vista?

  Melisa

  google a site to download from but it's on http://en.addons.pl/gimp.php

  > Quote:
  > Deweirdifyer 2.1
  > Also know as Deweirdifier. A little plugin (addon) for Windows Gimp
  that gets rid of some of the weirdnesses and annoyances in the Windows
  version of Gimp. Adds a background window that sits under gimp. It
  removes the other ten million gimp windows from the task bar and the
  ALT-TAB menu and takes control of them itself. You can just alt tab
  off gimp and then alt tab back and all your windows appear as they
  were before. Only one icon on the taskbar, no more taskbar clutter and
  clicking that icon brings up *all* the gimp windows. Basically it
  makes GIMP work more like a single windows application than a bunch of
  windows. Gimp's modification GimpShop was based on this plugin.

  > alec

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: