Re: Task Bar real-estate

From: "Tor Lillqvist" <tml@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2008 22:10:58 +0300

>> Microsoft Windows XP taskbar supports only a
>> single row of taskbar buttons.

> Actually XP supports multiple rows of taskbar
> buttons just fine if you make the taskbar
> higher... drag on its edge (after unlocking it in
> its right-click menu)

Wonderful, I went looking on every taskbar menu for
such a setting, and instead it is a feature
documented in "blunder upon it" mode. My how I hate
Microsoft.

Thanks, Tor, my taskbar is now two rows high, which
I'm sure I'll rarely need but will find convenient
on the odd occasion.

xanthian.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional