Re: Randomized gradient

To be honest, I am a little disappointed. I really thought there would
be a plugin or script-fu thingy already out there that would do this.
I have a program called Ultra Fractal that is used to make fractal art
and the ability to randomize the gradient is built in. Because of
this, I felt it would be a commonly wanted feature in other programs
like the Gimp and somebody by now would have made a plugin or
script-fu script to do it.

--Ken

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional