Printing Issues

Just installed 2.4. Like the way it looks.  Anyways I had a simple picture with some text in it,
adjusted the dimensions to be about 10"x7" and tried to print. Paper just goes right thru the
printer.

So I grabbed any picture and print. The size was very big as only a very small section of the
picture printed.

Everything seemed to be ok in the earlier version I was using just the other day. any
suggestions?

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: