Re: RE: Chinese Font in Text Editor in Gimp future version

hes say how wonderful to "talk story"
around the world to unseen peoples

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Tor Lillqvist
  To: gimpwin-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, February 28, 2008 4:50 AM
  Subject: Re:  RE: Chinese Font in Text Editor in Gimp future version

  > I am clkwong(tm) who use the macbook and Gimp 2.4 .

  Well, this is the gimpwin-users list. the "win" part refers to
  Windows. Are you running Windows on your macbook?

  > the steps for me to add the chinese character with different color
  > in another photo as below :-

  What an extremely complicated procedure. For me, on (English) Windows,
  to add text in any random language in some script (Chinese, Greek,
  Hebrew etc) that Windows supports, it is enough to just switch to a
  keyboard layout for that language and input the text (using an IME if
  the language in question uses an IME) into GIMP's normal text tool.

  (Not all Windows installations have necessarily been configured to
  have support for multiple keyboard layouts and IMEs, or for other
  codepages than a minimal set needed for the language of the Windows
  version. But that is not GIMP's problem.)

  > My question is that Why Gimp does not support Multi-language???

  It does, very much so.

  > Main-Land China is a great market in the world why Gimp does not
  > develop her software supporting chinese characters???

  GIMP works fine with Chinese characters on Windows, as far as I can
  see, and presumably on most sensibly configured Linux systems too. If
  it doesn't support Chinese text on Mac, complain to the people who
  ported it to the Mac.

  > Thank Jesus' love, it is Goal that can not see people can be seen
  > by computerize wireless network and telecommunication plus digital
  > camera...

  Hmm. I am not sure I understand what you are saying here, but I guess
  it must be some old Chinese proverb.

  > OUR COMPANY IS DEVELOPING THE COMPUTER
  > INTERNET ADVERTISING (CIA)...

  Oh. Is that an euphemism for spam? I am so impressed.

  --tml

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional