Re: Hi! I'm new to this group and have an important ? re GIMP

--- In gimpwin-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Tor Lillqvist" <tml@...> wrote:

> > Are there any known viruses, worms or the likes that could come along
> >  with the downloading of this programme?
>
> You didn't say from where you are planning to download it. The
> official download site for the installers for GIMP for Windows is
> gimp-win.sf.net. I certainly trust the Windows binaries found there.
> But do you trust me? If you really want to be 100% sure to avoid
> viruses etc, you shouldn't of course be running Windows in  the first
> place.
>
> --tml

Whoops!  Yes, I would be downloading it from Gimp to Windows Vista.
But you haven't received any problems with it then, virus and worm-wise?

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: