Re: workaround for lack of adjustment layers?

Megan,

I can't help withe the adjustment layers; at least
in my version of GIMP, they don't exist yet.

To convert a color RGP image in GIMP to black and
white, do:

<image>image=>mode=>greyscale
<image>image=>mode=>rgb

That will convert the colored image to black and
white, then bring it back into colored mode to
allow more work in color on the now black and white
image.

You'll want to be working on a copy of your
original, since the greyscale conversion discards
data.

xanthian.

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings: