Re: Gimp and 16bit (TIFF) (and WinME!) ?

in your best interest you need to upgrade to win xp
pro.  i don't think that ms supports me anyway.
cheers,
kdd
--- corncrake12 <corncrake12@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi all,
> for many years now my gimp1.2.3 has served well for
> all my needs :)
> However, now that I have my first digital camera, I
> find that I need
> something that will handle 16bit tiff (as produced
> by DCRAW in 16bit
> linear mode),, and it is time for a gimp upgrade
> anyway !!
> But I see that gimp no longer supports WinME :(
>
> Two questions now arise :
> (1) which, and where, is the last gimp version to
> support winme ?
> (2) does that last winme version do 16bit ?
> or was that 3 questions lol !?
>
> What are my options,
> do I need to upgrade to WinXP,
> arrghh, I'd rather not !!
> tia.

Ein wahrer Künstler schafft Vorrat ohne Rücksicht auf Nachfrage.
     Anonymous

web: http://www.studiokdd.com/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional