Re: tablet problem, Wacom, Bamboo MTE in win XP, gimp 2.4.2

Hi JiHui,

Try going to www.wacom.com and click around in the products and services
tab. You may want to experiment with the map to find your best option
since Korea isn't listed, but when you choose a geographic location,
you'll find a support link with an e-mail contact link. Try them. I
telephoned for information about the bamboo tablet before ordering the
package for my grandson's birthday a few weeks ago. It was an amazing
value, and he was blown away with the gift. I live clear across the
country and haven't seen it yet, but the whole family out there is
raving about it, and may get a couple more for the other computers.

The woman I spoke with on the phone was very knowledgeable and helpful,
and I'm sure the same will be true with e-mail tech support.

BTW, everyone will enjoy the flash show under the "our brand" tab on the
homepage of the Wacom site. It's worth a visit.

Cheers,

SL

*Find me on the web:*
http://heartandcraft.blogspot.com
http://www.sharonlippincott.com

Choi, JiHui wrote:

> Hi, all
>
> my friend use bamboo MTE, wacom in win xp.
> he said when he excute gimp 2.4.2 and move mouse pointer,
> gimp crash and quit.
> However, not in paint.net or other programs.
> so he couldn't use gimp with tablet.
>
> anyone had the same problem?
> or has the solution for this problem?
> please help me.