Re: GIMP 2.4.2 help?

--- In gimpwin-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Kent Paul Dolan <xanthian@...>
wrote:

I don't really understand what are you guys talking here but I have
mirrored it on divshare

http://charupload.wordpress.com/2007/12/02/gimp-help-24/

How to download from divshare:
1. Click the link, a divshare download page will open
2. Wait a while, then your browser download dialog will open then
choose Save

>From my experience I never had any problem with 4shared, that's why I
uploaded it there.

Steps for downloading from 4shared

1. Use firefox ;)
2. Disable popups
3. Install adblock plus ;)
4. Click the link on the blog, a 4shared download page will open
5. Wait a minute, the page use ajax to retrieve the download link.
Wait until there is a link in the middle of the page saying "Download
file"
6. Click on that link

Also if anyone have a better idea on where to put there files, plese
write it up, since I do not have my own server to put there files.

Cheers,
Charles

> From: Ritergal <ritergal@...>
> Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 15:30:53 -0500
>
> > Did you right-click and select the "save link as"?
>
> Yes. What gets saved is a copy of the HTML page with
> the pirated download link.
>
> > Not to belabor the point,
>
> You're trying to teach your grandfather how to suck
> eggs here, I've been writing software since 1961.
>
> xanthian.

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional