Re: Top Plug Ins

> My name is Vicky and looking enjoying playing with Gimp. I like to know what
> are the best plug ins to install to really utilize the tool as a beginner

Why do you think you need more plug-ins? What exactly do you mean with
plug-ins? Whether some functionality is implemented as a plug-in or in
the GIMP core is mostly a technical detail, and GIMP as such comes
with a large number of plug-ins already, This is different from
Photoshop.

Maybe you mean 3rd-party plug-ins that do "cool" things with "just one
click"? If you are a beginner, you need to learn to use GIMP. Using
such "one-click" plug-ins will not teach you anything.

--tml

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional