Re: Top Plug Ins

Vicky,

I haven't spent a lot of time playing with Gimp lately, but when I first
discovered it a year or two ago, I was able to do amazing things with it
straight out of the box, so to speak. I never have added plug-ins.

You'll find lots of helpful, free, online tutorials if you search for
"Free online tutorial gimp". The interface is rather different from
anything you've used, and tutorials can significantly shorten your
learning curve. Enjoy!

Ritergal

*Find me on the web:*
http://heartandcraft.blogspot.com
http://www.sharonlippincott.com

The HarinskiS wrote:

> Hi
>
> My name is Vicky and looking enjoying playing with Gimp. I like to
> know what
> are the best plug ins to install to really utilize the tool as a beginner
>
> Thank you
>
> Vicky

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings: