Re: GIMP 2.4.2 open file is very slow

--- In gimpwin-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Pierre Barthe"
<pierre.rf.barthe@...> wrote:

> [...]
Well, there's a difference regarding the directory structure.
Example given: i like to use a small theme. That's not available by
default.
I've tried to copy the according files but nothing changed when
selecting "small".
Similar is: where to put plugins? I wasn't able to get GAP running.
For the rest the functionality seems to be the same and performance is
good.

But that's off topic...
Back to topic: GIMP 2.4.3 has been released and the "conventional"
Windows binary will be available in a few days.
This release includes the fix of bug #499150.

Regards

Michael

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings: