Re: Fonts look all wrong, not smooth

> If this isn't the right place to ask quesitons, I'm sorry and I'll try
> to find an answer
> elsewhere.
Clifton: Nothing wrong with the question or where you asked it ... just
(as described in the wikipedia link) with the *manner* in which you
posted it. Depending on your email client you might not see the problem
but others do.

So ... for a new question ... use Compose (or New) and paste in the To:
Address rather than Reply and just changing the subject.
If the question is related to, but substantially different that the
original thread, ie. old subject was (say) Re: this_old_question use:
Re: A tangential question (was: this_old_question)

Regards ... Alec -- buralex-gmail
--

"Michael Schumacher" <schumaml@xxxxxx> said on Dec 14, 2007 3:13 -0500
(in part):
>> Von: Clifton Rogers <clifton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>>

>> > I'm sorry I don't understand.  Did I do something wrong by posting my
>> > question?
>>

> Yes. See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thread_hijacking

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings: