Installing GAP

Hi, this is the first  time I post something on this mailing list
since joining few months ago.
I downloaded the GIMP Animation Package and when I extracted the
contain of the tar.gz file, I found that there is no any installer
file. Can somebody help me out here how to install the GAP?
Great thanks to anyone for your later answers...

cheers,
Mika

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings: