Image Mapping Selection Column Green Arrows

Image Mapping Selection Column Green Arrows

Hello Gimp Developers,

Big fan of your product!
I use it frequently here at Critical Mix, especially the Image Map feature.
I've come across a problem, which could be mine, but might be a hole in the software.
As I create coordinate sets in Image Map they are listed in the Selection column to the right.
In the Selection column, I can click on my coordinate sets and edit their name, size and even delete them.
I cannot, however, move them up and down in this list.
Perhaps I can't figure it out, but it seems that the two green arrows (image attached) should be doing this, but were never coded into the software.
It'd be a great feature to add to the Image Map tool (if not a drap and drop; wishful thinking) for editing the order of the sets in this column.
Thanks for looking into my issue and all the great work that's gone into developing Gimp thus far.

Thanks, --Tyler

Tyler Benoit
Project Manager
www.criticalmix.com<http://www.criticalmix.com/>

p:  401.354.2627
m: 774.254.1818
e:  tbenoit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:tbenoit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Survey Solutions With A Human Touch - You can reach us anytime at 1.800.651.8240

The information contained in this e-mail and any attachment(s) is confidential and may also be legally privileged. The information is intended only for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient or have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender by return e-mail or call Critical Mix at (203) 635-0260 and delete this e-mail, all copies, any attachments, and any printed copies.