Re: Single build for various OSX versions (Was: [Gimp-user] Open Gimp)

Hi Sven,

It's a complicated process. Due to changes in how threads are handled
between SL and later, if you build on Mountain Lion or Maverick the builds
will not function on SL or earlier. So, to build Gimp such that it
functions on SL and later, I installed Xcode under a separate folder and
then point gcc to that folder and not use Maverick system folders.I also
pass the CFLAG macosx-version-min=10.6

Does this help?

Btw, I test on Snow Leopard and Maverick before releasing. :)

Thanks,
Partha