Re: Documentation on color spaces

On 10/9/13, Liam R E Quin <liam@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Wed, 2013-10-09 at 16:32 -0400, Elle Stone wrote:
>>  perhaps I should move the Guide out of the "temp"
>> folder (which is for temporary posts) and over to the "photography"
>> folder, with appropriate license information at the bottom and with
>> the reference to Gimp from git and Cairo in Figure 6 removed.
> If you do that, please add a redirect, since the URL has now been posted
> on a public list.

I put a CC-BY-SA license on the "Completely Painless Guide" and  moved
it to http://ninedegreesbelow.com/photography/xyz-rgb.html. Tomorrow
I'll remove the (not CC-BY-SA) copy at
http://ninedegreesbelow.com/temp/xyz-rgb.html and replace it with a
redirect link. (That "temp" folder has proven to be more trouble than
it's worth, so I'm replacing everything there with a redirect.)

On 10/9/13, Sven Claussner <scl.gplus@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I hope you agree that I added a link to your documentation in our
> developer wiki:
> http://wiki.gimp.org/index.php/Users:Beginner_Developer%27s_FAQ

Sven, Thanks! I never saw that page before. Can the link on that page
be changed to http://ninedegreesbelow.com/photography/xyz-rgb.html?

Thanks very much to everyone who has made suggestions on how to make
the Guide better. I'll be working on implementing changes over the
next few days.