Re: HELP with SYMBOLIC icon theme for Gimp.

El 04/10/13 14:37, Simon Budig escribió:
jEsuSdA 8) (listas@xxxxxxxxxxx) wrote:
A - I have the symbolic icon, but I can find the widget name to load
the icon. Gimp allways loads this colorful icon and I can not change
it. ¿What name has it?

This is imported from the default gtk stock icons: "gtk-select-color"

Great!
I'ts works!

B - Same of A. I think solving A maybe can solve this bug.

Yeah.

But solving A does not solve B and the old coloured icon still appears. ¿?¿?¿? :(

C - I want to change this icon too. By default, gimp loads the
desktop theme icon folder, but I whant to design and load a symbolic
one for layers groups button.

Same here this probably is "gtk-directory"

Works well now! ;)

I have include the gtk-print to force CMYK color chooser to load the symbolic icon instead the gtk one. ;)

I create a "deacoplate tab" icon too.

E -  Same as D bug but with the zoom-follow-window button.

Hum, no idea about that one. "gimp-zoom-follow-window" should be OK.

It does not work.

F - Same as D and E but related with default-colors and swap-colors.

This should be "gimp-default-colors" and "gimp-swap-colors", they get
used in the size GTK_ICON_SIZE_MENU.

Solved with the latest change on gtkrc. :D

I hope this helps.

Bye,
         Simon

Yeah! You help me very much!

Only two small bugs to finish. I think solving B (old gtk-color-select icon on tab) could be enought. The zoom-follow-window does not matter so much. :D

Any idea about B solution?

Here, a newest screenshot:

http://www.pasteall.org/pic/show.php?id=60281

Thank you very mucho, Simon. ;)