Re: refactor palette loading code

> Gesendet: Montag, 16. September 2013 um 09:34 Uhr
> Von: "Warren Turkal" <wt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

> I am willing to do whatever is needed to contribute. However, it would be
> nice if the mailing list wouldn't block patches.

Please keep in mind that those file would be sent out to every subscriber of this mailing list, even those who would not want to receive them. Now imagine people being subscribed to > 10 mailing lists. Would you want to receive all patches and bundles from all the projects you're subscribed to?

The preferred way right now is to open bug reports in Bugzilla and attach your patches there.

> Has anyone taken a look at maybe using gerrit? It's actually a pretty
> reasonable way to handle code changes when using git. It has a pretty nice
> code review workflow. Projects like Android and Libreoffice use it. As an
> example, here's a link
> <https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/#/q/status:open,n,z>to the Libreoffice
> instance.

Might be worthwhile to discuss that with GNOME; it's their repository we're using after all.
They could be interesed in this especially for their GNOME Love bugs, see https://wiki.gnome.org/GnomeLove

--
Regards,
Michael