Oversampling with Healing Tool on the edges

Hello.
First say, Healing Tool is excellent! I use it a lot and makes the job easy.
But I posed the following problem in GimpChat:

http://gimpchat.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=8126

As I explained there, is a bit annoying to work on the edges due to what I
think, an oversampling (I do not know how to call it exactly).
I would like to know if the developers could make Healing Tool is a little
smarter when working under conditions explained in the GimpChat thread.
Perhaps adding a special option when working near hard edges you do not want to
be sampled.
Thank you.