Re: Gimp git error?

On 2013-08-03 19:52 +0200, Michael Henning wrote:
> Does anyone else with a mac build from git get the same error message?

On OS X 10.7.5, with dependencies installed via MacPorts (including gegl
from git master with custom portfile), I don't see the error messages
about the missing GEGL operation ("gegl:seamless-clone"):

Tested earlier with
- gegl @ 23646ab71548b9b706e8712e03e3e375db541170
- GIMP @ 96a090d9b12d20deec20248a841f7b36e103c17c

and with just updated latest builds:
- gegl @ 3949fa1bd5936d6c72d6fa8343c5a3a790625ca0
- GIMP @ 56f065321ce42f907879dfa4a76e57de18b058eb

Tests have been done in two separate build envs (GTK+/Quartz, GTK+/X11).