Re: How to change the source code for removing the filename suggesting behavior of Saving dialog in Gimp 2.4.7

Dear developers:
Please help!!!
I think it may be something about gtk.FileChooser
https://developer.gnome.org/gtk2/2.24/GtkFileChooser.html

Would you tell me which KEYWORD is related to this filename suggestion
behavior?

gtk_file_chooser_set_current_name ?
gtk_file_chooser_set_filename ?
gtk_file_chooser_set_uri ?