Re: How to deal with pixel-per-pixel operations?

Got problems here...

Following the goat example, I downloaded the libgegl-dev 0.2 package (I'm on Debian) and I've started including the necessary libs in my source code:

-----
#include <libgimp/gimp.h>

#include <libgimp/gimpui.h>

#include <gegl.h>
-----

gegl_init() is recognized, but gimp_drawable_get_buffer() and gimp_drawable_get_shadow_buffer() don't.
They appears to be defined in the git repository, here: https://git.gnome.org/browse/gimp/tree/libgimp/gimpdrawable.h
But looking at the gimp 2.8.4 libs I have in my machine, gimpdrawable.h does not contain those definitions!

Don't tell me... gimp_drawable_get_buffer() and similar are not yet in the set of available APIs for GIMP-dev 2.8.4.... is it right? How can I develop a GEGL plugin for 2.8.4 application in these conditions? .-.

Sincerely,
(a bit angry) Ale