Re: yes, its that time of the year..

On 06/05/12 15:15, legion1978 wrote:
Please read it before you ditch it.
http://tinyurl.com/8857jxn

Thank you.

--
*Roony Alvarez*
/Director Creativo/
The Shibumi Group

As a publicist, you sure know how to make your emails look like SPAM.

I clicked on the tinyURL link FULLY expecting it to be spam ( because I'm bored and was curious a to what browser trick it might be using. )

I was rather phased when it turned out to be something to do with GIMP.

I suppose if you're trying to trick people into reading something you imagine they don't want to read, you have to be a bit devious.

/gg