Re: An update on the menu search

A command system would really boost the speed of interaction. We're headed there.
Blender's and Rhino's systems are great, so we'll be taking inputs from their design too.
Currently we're thinking of using a command syntax similar to that of ImageMagick..
Would be great if we could pool in ideas regarding the command system here...
(Will probably start a new thread on that soon).

Just to note, Tito has this handy feature.
If you enter 2 letters, it matches those actions with those 2 letters as the first letters of its words...
Ex:
You can "Apply Canvas" by typing in "AC" and hitting enter.
Or say "Gaussian Blur" by just "GB".