Re: [Script-fu] How to convert a path to a selection?
- To: gimp-developer-list@xxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [Script-fu] How to convert a path to a selection?
- From: grafxuser <gfx.user@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2012 18:49:00 +0100
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; rv:10.0.2) Gecko/20120216 Thunderbird/10.0.2
Thanks, bootch, for your answer. Unfortunately Python doesn't work well
here, but thanks anyway!
I decided to postpone this issue to a time when the next GIMP version
was released. In GIMPs gitlog today I saw a commit from Mitch to bug
#658477, which lets me assume that there will be some changes in the
All I wanted to do is to iterate through some vector paths, resize them
easily and make selections of them for further bitmap based processing.
Will this be possible in an easy way in version 2.8 or do I have to
write a C plugin then?
gimp-developer-list mailing list
[Video For Linux]
[Yosemite Book Store]
[GIMP for Windows]
[Gimp on Windows]