Change Left/Right Panel Color

Hello All:

I'm new to GIMP and trying to setup the interface the way I'd prefer; don't like the rather bright white color of the image window, toolbox and dialog panels when the program first opens up. I tried searching the archives to find an answer to my question without any success. Therefore...

After looking through various preference options, I finally found how to change the padding color for the image window, however, I cannot see if it's possible to change the toolbox panel (left side) and dialog panels (right side) to something other than white. Since my image window (padding) is now set to a very dark gray, I'd like to set the toolbox/dialog panels to something like a medium gray. Is this possible? How?

Thank you for any help provided.

Regards,
AlanH