Re: Problem importing raw Minolta and Sony files

Partha Bagchi <partha1b@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

>Can you provide an example image to confirm this?

Sure.  Let's use the clouds photo since it is a more modern Sony format and
pretty dramatically shows the loss of information.  Point your browser here:

http://smallthoughts.com/photos/misc/GIMP/clouds.arw

and save the image.  This is a 24-Mb image file taken with an Alpha a77
camera.

Thanks for looking at this.  Let me know if I can provide any additional
info.

Regards,
--
Jeff