Re: problem with mouse and bamboo pad

Hi,

On Tue, Dec 3, 2013 at 6:17 PM, Brendan Scott
<disposableemail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 12/03/2013 03:28 PM, Jehan Pagès wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> On Tue, Dec 3, 2013 at 4:26 PM, Patrick Shanahan <ptilopteri@xxxxxxxxx>
>> wrote:
>>>

>>> openSUSE Tumbleweed
>>> gimp-2.8.8-80.1.x86_64
>>>
>>> Just about had heart failure.
>>>
>>> Cannot select or draw or crop using my mouse.  Then realized that I had
>>> my
>>> bamboo pad attached and found that it worked.
>>

>> Someone I know just had the same thing. Well I did not think about
>> whether that would be the Wacom (intuos 5 here)'s fault because her
>> tablet is always plugged in. But same, she could not select/draw with
>> her mouse. She could with the laptop's pad and the tablet.
>> I'll see if we can reproduce later.
>>
>>> Will not the pad and mouse work together? or have I stumbled blindly onto
>>> a possible bug?
>>

>> No that's supposed to work (as 2 separate devices). So that's
>> definitely a bug. If I can reproduce it, I'll try and fix this.
>

> fwiw this my experience (Intuos 5 touch M) as well.
> I figured I'd done something wrong in the settings.

Well that makes 3 people, which is a pretty good sign there is
actually something wrong somewhere. Are you also using GIMP 2.8.8,
Brendan? Are you using Linux too?
Unfortunately, we just tried again and have not been able to
reproduce. Can any of you reproduce the issue everytime? Or it just
happened this one time? If you can reproduce, would you have any
reproduction steps for me?
Thanks.

Jehan