GIMP Training Course

Dear GIMP Mailing List

My name is Joseph, I am a Community Workshop Leader from London.

I deliver different Art and I.T based workshops at a community centre, previously Graphic Design & Digital Editing Training for Adults
During the Graphics training I used Macromedia Fireworks however I would like to deliver another course using GIMP for practical and financial reasons.
These courses are free for the students to attend, do not have any official qualification behind it and are for very basic level but aim to give students knowledge and skill that could help them get into work or further education in the future.

I would like to know a few things:

1)      Has anybody taught a course in this or know of any one who has / or attend ?

2)      What are the basic but effective GIMP tutorial books I could look at ?

3)      Are there any Qualifications or available for users wanted to learn GIMP ?

4)      Any tests or examinations ?

Also, feel free to respond with any information you may have, even if it does not necessarily answer one of the 4 questions I posted.

Thank you in advance.

Joseph

To find out more about Family Mosaic, visit our web site

http://www.familymosaic.co.uk

DISCLAIMER:

This email and its attachments is intended for the addressee only and
may contain confidential information that is privileged from
disclosure. If this message is not addressed to you (for your own use
or for forwarding to the intended recipient) then you should not read,
copy, disseminate, or distribute it nor make use of the information
therein. If this message has been sent to you in error, please accept
our apologies and notify this office on +44 (0)20 7089 1000.