now gimp prints only mono

Hello

I got my questions answered on layers, but, while waiting,
I re-installed photoshop CS2, which is easier to use.

Now gimp chooses to print in mono, whereas photoshop does color,
same printer driver. Also on jpg made by photoshop, embedded profile.

Gimp formerly printed color to my xerox.

Regards,
 Don Miller   damiller2@xxxxxxxxx