printing photos on paper etc

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

I usually process or edit my images for the internet using 72 dpi and using
dimensions that fits my liking. I want to process some photos for printing
(i.e the paper used for printing family and social photos; I believe you
understand what I mean?). please, what dpi or ppi do I use on gimp? Btw,
what do photographers call such a paper? I sure hope I am not ambiguous.
Links and references for beginners to photo printing will be well

View this message in context:
Sent from the Users mailing list archive at
gimp-user-list mailing list

[Gimp Announce]     [Gimp Images]     [GIMP Development]     [Video For Linux]     [Photo]     [Yosemite News]    [Yosemite Photos]    [gtk]     [KDE]     [Scanner]     [Gimp's Home]     [Gimp Docs]     [Gimp on Windows]     [Steve's Art]     [Webcams]     [Share Your Images]     [Free Online Dating]     [Photo Site]     [Script Fu]     [GIMP Software]     [GIMP Books]


Add to Google Follow Gimp on Twitter