> Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2012 12:10:32 -0300
> From: john@xxxxxxxxxxxx
> To: gimp-user-list@xxxxxxxxx
> Subject: Re: Why I went back from GIMP 2.8 to 2.6.x
> On Sat, 30 Jun 2012 07:45:13 -0700
> Richard Gitschlag <strata_ranger@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > There have been hundreds of emails on this topic already - and mind the fact that most of the people who like it have nothing much to say about the subject.
> That is just wishful thinking... Dp you have stats to prove that statement?
If I may sort my mail folder by conversation:
- "HATE the new Save vs Export behavior" - (120+ emails and apparently still counting)
- "Bring back normal handing of other file formats" (60+ emails)
- "GIMP 2.8.0 - saving in .jpg or .png hmmmm" (50+ emails)
- "present xcf as what it is, a GIMP project file format" (45 emails)
- "Why I went back from GIMP 2.8 to GIMP 2.6" - (20+ emails)
Numbers may not lie, but neither do they tell the whole truth.
_______________________________________________ gimp-user-list mailing list gimp-user-list@xxxxxxxxx https://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/gimp-user-list
[Gimp Announce] [Gimp Images] [GIMP Development] [Video For Linux] [Photo] [Yosemite News] [Yosemite Photos] [gtk] [KDE] [Scanner] [Gimp's Home] [Gimp Docs] [Gimp on Windows] [Steve's Art] [Webcams] [Share Your Images] [Free Online Dating] [Photo Site] [Script Fu] [GIMP Software] [GIMP Books]