Re: Introducing BIMP: Batch Image Manipulation Plugin

If I understand well, actually I never had tested it for this purpose, Daniel. But surely you can start the plugin on a machine, then open images stored on one or more connected clients of the local network (selecting them through the classic File Chooser that appears by clicking on "Add image files"), and choose an output directory on the right side of the plugin window, that can be referred to another remote client.

If you are, instead, talking about a "parallel batch processing" on multiple cpu/machines, then no... this plugin is not for this purpose yet.

Ale