Re: Switching to Mac, any advice?

Well, just to follow up I can say that it installed fine
on my new (old) Mac. And as far as using it, it seems
a lot better on the Mac versus Windows, though I don't
know whether this is because I was on Win XP before,
whether Win 7 would be a lot better, or whether the
Gimp on Mac OSX package includes enhancements.

I would be interested sometime in installing it again on
Linux and seeing what the look/exp was like there.

I do have to say though, that since this is the first time
I've used a Mac for a few years now, that my overall
experience is again one of joy. Of  course, I did use
one for a long time before.
Thanks a lot, all.
Dan