Re: Misleading reply to a FAQ for installing a GIMP2.6 Windows 7-32 executable

Let the kids finger paint over the cracked walls.

As far as Gimp. I don't know about the other issues, but rename intl dll intl-old.dll

Then re-install Gimp.

There is no feasible way to hold someone's hand through troubleshooting Gimp though. Because it is open source there are morose bugs that a user must muddle through when things go wrong.

Good luck!

Evan

Sent from my shoe.