Re: gimp startup failure

Hi Evan,

though I use GIMP with LINUX, what I really recommend, I will try to
help you.
As I see, the verbose output shows nothing suspicous.

A few questions:

1. Before you killed GIMP in the task manager, what happend? It might be
the same problem why GIMP now doesn't start at all.
2. When installing GIMP new, you should edit the registry before. It's
possible that there is a conflict with a registry entry from the

Greeings

Bernd