Re: Unable to flatten and/or deselect image?
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: gimp-user-list@xxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Unable to flatten and/or deselect image?
- From: Keith Purtell <kpurtell@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2011 19:33:22 -0600
- In-reply-to: <CAC-udwKH+vqfCABwqPiDmhi1=2Ti+Hu84fHYoZUu8YK4yg9SbA@mail.gmail.com>
Thanks for the advice; it worked like a charm. Sorry about that link I posted last time that was supposed to go to the original and not the screen capture. It's just as well that I figured it out via your advice. I avoid letting other people taking on my problem projects and try to fix them on their own time, although the generous offer is appreciated.
I'm really going to like GIMP. I've got a license for Photoshop but only for the computer here at home. So GIMP is going to save my butt at the office when I need a good image tool!
gimp-user-list mailing list
[Video For Linux]
[Gimp on Windows]
[Share Your Images]
[Free Online Dating]